||Click on red highlighted text to view photographs and/or more details.
For pricing or a product demonstration click here to contact TruPower Associates.
TruPower Associates is your resource for circuit breaker testing equipment.
- Megger, Inc.'s Programma ODEN Primary Current Injection Test Set is highly portable, versatile, advanced primary current injection test system. The ODEN can test circuit breakers up to 1200A, ground grids, protective relays, and other applications that require high variable currents. The ODEN's advanced controller offers a unique current reduction function (1/30 function) that prevents test samples from heating and corrupting test results. A high current probe enables testing of molded case circuit breakers (MCCB) without removing/uninstalling the circuit breaker.
- Megger, Inc.'s Programma VIDAR Vacuum Interrupter Tester safely tests the integrity of vacuum interrupters following ANSI/IEEE guidelines. The unit is lightweight, portable, and easy to use, so testing can be done quickly and easily.
- Megger, Inc.'s Multi-Amp Circuit Breaker and Overload Relay Test Sets are designed to test thermal, magnetic, or solid-state motor overload relays, molded case circuit breakers, and ground fault trip devices. Units are available with a variety of output currents. The MS-2A tests breakers up to 125-ampere. The CB-832 is a lightweight, two-section circuit breaker tester for testing breakers up to 225-amperes. The unit can be easily transported into areas previously inaccessible to high-current test equipment. The Model CB-845 is a high-current circuit breaker test set (up to 500 amperes) and consists of a control unit that incorporates the latest in solid-state metering, control technology and a high- current output unit. All units feature a digital memory ammeter, digital multi-range timer, and high-current output.
- Megger, Inc. offers a full-line of Circuit Breaker Test Sets. The DDA-1600 is a portable unit designed to test circuit breakers rated up to 1600-ampere frame size. It can also be used to verify the ratio of current transformers, testing thermal/magnetic motor overload relays, testing of ground fault protection schemes, performing heat runs, primary injection of high-voltage bus, and more. The DDA-3000 (rated for breakers up to 3000 ampere frame) and DDA-6000 (rated for breakers up to 6000 ampere frame) are traditional test sets designed specifically to test low-voltage power and molded-case circuit breakers equipped with thermal, magnetic, or solid-state trip devices.
- Coordinated Power Engineering's Short Circuit and Coordination Studies will ensure that power system protective devices are sized, set, and calibrated properly, as well as have the proper interrupting/withstand ratings. A Short Circuit Study will determine the "worst case" fault level at each electrical distribution component. Fault levels are then compared to the interrupting rating of the existing devices to determine if the protective devices are rated properly. The Coordination Study will determine the optimum protective device/settings to minimize the area of an outage in the event of a fault.
Also, see Low Resistance Ohmmeters for testing of circuit breaker contacts.
To learn more about any of these products or other products we represent,
click here to contact us.
TruPower Associates, Inc.
P.O. Box 6427, Annapolis, MD 21401
(410)242-2300, FAX (410)242-2808