||Click on red highlighted text to view photographs and/or more details.
For pricing or a product demonstration click here to contact TruPower Associates.
- Megger, Inc.'s handheld DLRO-H200 is designed to check and measure contact resistance in circuit breakers, busbar joints, and other high-current links. The unit offers testing up to 240 amps, is battery operated, and has Bluetooth communications for pass/fail testing. For safety, the DLRO-H200 features DualGroundTM testing capabilities for grounding on both sides of the test object. All of this and it weighs less than 1 kg. (Comes with PowerDB Lite.).
- From Megger, the DLRO10 and DLRO10X digital low resistance ohmmeters are fully automatic instruments, selecting the most suitable test current, up to 10 A dc to measure resistance from 0.1 µΩ to 2000 Ω on one of seven ranges. For users who desire more control over the measurement process, DLRO 10X uses a menu system controlled by a two-axis paddle to allow manual selection of the test current. The DLRO10HD is a heavy-duty DLRO that meets IP54 standards and can be battery operated or operated by line power.. (These products are compatible with PowerDB software.)
- Megger, Inc.'s DLRO 200-115E is designed to check and measure contact resistance in high voltage circuit breakers, disconecting switches, and busbar joints The unit provides test current from 10 amps up to 200 amps and has a filtered direct current output that eliminates magnetic transients. All of this and it weighs less than 33 pounds. (This product is compatible with PowerDB software.).
- Megger, Inc.'s Programma Mjolner 200 Microhmmeter is specifically designed for measuring contact resistances of circuit breakers, contacts, disconnect switches, bus-bar joints, and other high current links. The unit is unique in that it offers enhanced testing safety using the patented DualGroundTM technology to test circuit breakers leaving the grounds on both sides in place. The units are high powered, lightweight, and highly portable.
- Megger, Inc.'s DLRO 600 is a digital low resistance ohmmeter that can provide the higher current that is more representative of daily working conditions when testing the contact resistance of high voltage alternating current circuit breakers. The DLRO600 weighs just 32 pounds and has a variable output of 10A to 600A dc in 1A stops. The DLRO600 comes complete with 5m test leads and download software, all at an affordable price.
Other units are available for specialized applications. Contract TruPower Associates regarding your application at (410) 242-2300 or e-mail by clicking here.
To learn more about any of these products or other products we represent,
click here to contact us.
TruPower Associates, Inc.
P.O. Box 6427, Annapolis, MD 21401
(410)242-2300, FAX (410)242-2808