||Click on red highlighted text to view photographs and/or more details.
For pricing or a product demonstration click here to contact TruPower Associates.
From testers, to online monitoring systems, to coordination studies... TruPower Associates, Inc. is your resource for transformer products.
- Megger's MTO 210 Transformer Ohmmeter is a line operated, field portable instrument designed to measure the DC resistance of all types of magnetic windings and load tap changers The unit offers time saving features like direct 2-channel digital reading that allows the user to test two windings at a time and fast discharge after testing. With built-in de-magnetization circuitry, remaining magnetization is easily removed from the transformer core. The MTO 210 comes with
PowerDB Lite software for report writing and is compatible with the full version of PowerDB software.
- Megger Inc.'s MCT 1605 Multi-Tap Automatic Current Transformer Saturation, Ratio and Polarity Test Set makes testing multi-ratio CTs easier than ever, because the unit connects directly to multi-ratio CTs and performs saturation, ratio, and polarity tests on all taps with the push of a button and without changing leads.
- Megger Inc.'s FRAX 101 Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer detects potential mechanical and electrical problems in power transformers that could lead to a fault. Frequency Response Analysis (FRA) is a transformer diagnostic technique. It is like a whole body scan of a transformer and looks at the transformer as a single system The FRAX 101 performs frequency response analysis by injecting a voltage impulse into a specific phase winding of a transformer and calculating its frequency response that can then be compared to a baseline, new transformer, or sister transformer. The FRAX 101 is the smallest, most rugged FRA instrument on the market. It offers high dynamic range, accuracy and repeatability of results, wireless communications, analysis/decision support system in software, and more. FRAX 150 Sweep Frequency Response Analyzer adds a built-in PC and imports data from other FRA test sets.
- Megger Inc.'s IDAX 300 Insulation Diagnostic Analyzer provides fast, accurate moisture assessment of insulation in power transformers using true Dielectric Frequency Response (DFR) technology.
- Megger, Inc.'s TTR 300 Series brings a new dimension to transformer turns ratio testing. These 3-phase TTR test systems utilize proven transformer turns ratio testing technology with models featuring various new communications and data analysis/control tools using PowerDB LITE software that is included. For example, the TTR 330 model features PowerDB OnBoard (embedded in the instrument) that provides the user with the ability to set-up and control the unit though the on-screen form view. Data analysis and historical trending can be performed in the field. Add a 8.4" full-VGA color display and full keyboard and you have a new dimension of TTR testing.
- Megger, Inc.'s Delta 3000 is a 10 kV AC power factor test system. The Delta 3000 features powerful Windows-based PowerDB OnBoard software embedded in the instrument that allows the user to control set-up and testing functions, as well as view post-test data (including displaying the results in a historical trend chart view) while in the field - without a laptop. The Delta 3000 directly feeds test data into customizable test forms for automatic generation of test forms, which can be printed to a portable USB printer (included) right from the test set. A second USB port allows for data storage for later analysis and/or archiving. Each unit comes with a 12-month Priority Access for post-support to assure that the user gets full utilization of the unit. The unit is easy-to-use and rugged for field use.
- Megger Inc.'s Delta 2000 is an affordable alternative to the Doble power factor test set. The Delta 2000 is a portable, self-contained, 10 kV automated insulation power factor test set to own or lease-to-own at considerable savings over traditional Doble leases. The Delta 2000 features easy-to-use test terminology, automatic measurements, and an easy-to-read LCD display for test results.
- Megger Inc.'s TTR25 Hand-held Transformer Tester measures the turns ratio and exciting current of windings in single-phase and 3-phase distribution transformers, potential and current transformers and tapped transformers. The very affordable TTR25 is battery operated, lightweight (1.9 lbs.), and features automatic simple to use push-to-test operation.
- Megger Inc.'s Biddle Capacitance and Dissipation Factor Test Sets are used to evaluate the nature and quality of electrical insulation materials and systems. Available in 2.5 kV and 12 kV models, these units provide interference suppression circuits for testing in high-voltage switchyards, automatic balancing of dissipation factor, and direct readout of capacitance, dissipation factor, and watts dissipated.
- Fluidix's permanently mounted or portable Oil Filtering Systems extend tap changer life and maintain the dielectric strength of insulating oils by removing particles, moisture, and contaminants. Fluidix's Transformer Cooling Fans are weatherproof, durable, dependable, and quiet (low vibration).
- Coordinated Power Engineering's coordination & short-circuit studies provide custom relay engineering to satisfy the parameters of a relay's particular function within the power system. The relay setting must be correct for the relay to sense anomalies and react properly.
Also, see Corona Cameras.
To learn more about any of these products or other products we represent,
click here to contact us.
TruPower Associates, Inc.
P.O. Box 6427, Annapolis, MD 21401
(410)242-2300, FAX (410)242-2808