||Click on red highlighted text to view photographs and/or more details.
For pricing or a product demonstration click here to contact TruPower Associates.
Infrared scanning provides a unique opportunity to look 'inside' power system equipment while it is operating and identifies problem areas (equipment running at excessive temperatures) before an outage occurs.
All FLIR thermal imagers now come with a revolutionary 2-5-10 Warranty: 10 years coverage on the detector, 5 years coverage on the battery, and 2 years coverage parts and labor on the camera.
- From FLIR, the value priced i-Series point and shoot thermal cameras (FLIR i3/i5/i7) are the most affordable way to add thermal images and temperature data to your program. These thermal cameras are rugged, light-weight, and easy-to-use. Starting at $1,195 US, it has never been easier to have the power of thermal imaging in every toolbox.
- From FLIR, the FLIR E-Series point and shoot thermal cameras (E30, E40, E50, E60) offer higher IR resolution with a built-in digital camera, more temperature capabilities, and more features that make it easy-to-use and analysis a snap. The E-Series thermal cameras features include things like a touchscreen, WiFi connectivity, and Bluetooth. For example, MeterLinkTM simplifies report writing by allowing moisture data to be brought right into the thermal image.
- From FLIR, the FLIR T-Series professional grade infrared cameras (T300, T400, T620, T640) offer advanced camera and reporting options, as well as pixel resolution starting at 320x240 and going to 640x480. The FLIR T-Series offers digital zoom, built-in 3.1 Mpixel visible light camera with fusion picture-in-picture, ergonomic tiltable lens unit, 3.5 Touch-screen, auto/manual focus, interchangeable lens capabilities, and visualization software and tools. Features vary by model:
- From FLIR IRW-Series Inspection Windows simplify infrared scans of energized electrical equipment and reduce arc flash hazard risks, because thermal scans can be completed without exposure to live electrical components. FLIR IR Windows feature PIRma-LockTM, a secure, permanently-hinged cover that opens easily with one hand, so there's nothing to remove, drop, mix up, or lose. Plus, FLIR IR windows are easy-to-install and UL approved.
- FLIR Infrared Training Center - Get the infrared training and infrared certification you need with on-site thermography programs. Level I, Level II and Level III certification programs available. Call us at (410) 242-2300 or e-mail by clicking here to find-out more about customized, on-site infrared training programs.
To learn more about any of these products or other products we represent,
click here to contact us.
TruPower Associates, Inc.
P.O. Box 6427, Annapolis, MD 21401
(410)242-2300, FAX (410)242-2808